The National LGBT Forum is for
> Surveys > Stonewall Scotland Community Safety Survey
There are no upcoming events
We want to know if community safety organisations are reaching lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people in Scotland.
Community safety can cover everything from reporting a hate crime to having a fire safety check.
We are interested in hearing about all experiences, both good and bad, or even just average - everybody will have something to say!
To find out more go to www.stonewallscotland.org.uk/safe. You could win £100 - and you'll help Stonewall Scotland make things better.
1. Always wanted to be a mum or d...
2. LGBT ally Janey Buchan dies
3. Equal Love finds MEP support
4. More news on Equal Marriage
1. Russia: 30 arrests made at Mos...
2. Labour MP Diana Johnson: It’s ...
3. UK: Man jailed for attack on l...
4. Ukraine: LGBT activists in Kie...
Funded by the Scottish Government and developed by the Equality Network, supported by LGBT Youth Scotland and Stonewall Scotland
© Copyright Equality Network 2013
XHTML | CSS | Web Design: Dreamscape Design